Just to Canada Inc.

Call Us: +1 905-366-2500


MyVisas.org is a full service, comprehensive site that offers a wide spectrum of relocation options to Skilled Workers, Skilled Trades Workers, Family Class sponsorships as well as Business persons and entities.

Hence, we have a wide range of expertise in various areas of immigration practice.

Our team of practitioners bring with them over 25 years of practice. We are extremely proud to advise that our every client of ours receives valuable advise from a registered, licensed and regulated Canadian Immigration practitioner as well as a former Canadian Immigration Officer and a Senior Case Analyst so each application is well solicited per the latest immigration regulations and criteria.

We are here to advise you the shortfalls as well as merits on each and every case. Hence our services are well grounded and our team is extremely approachable.

We also continue to grow and are appointing representatives and agents across the world.

Our firm also offers services in soliciting dual citizenship applications. By becoming a dual citizen in case Canada is not your first choice for immigration or for some reason one does not qualify for Canadian immigration, we will be happy to discuss alternative immigration / residency / citizenship options for your relocation to Europe - United Kingdom, Cyprus, Hungary, Bulgaria, or the beautiful St. Kitts & Nevis or Antigua & Barbuda. By acquiring citizenship of certain commonwealth countries, you may facilitate your entry to Canada, United States and parts of Europe without a visa.

If you are self employed, a skilled worker, a skilled trades person, or a business person, a senior manager in an enterprise and wish to relocate around the world, you are at the right address.

Contact us for further details or email at info@myvisas.org


quick LINKS

What is EB-5
Free Assessment for Canadian PR
What is investment required to move to UK